Current School Vacancies
We are proud of our school and know that the future will continue to see us working together to help everyone achieve their best. Our school’s aim to create happy, confident and independent learners is also reflected in our approach to the curriculum.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously known as CRB) along with other relevant pre-employment checks. Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact us on 01794 514494 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find information regarding our current vacancies below:
Closing Date: Tuesday 24th April 2018 – 5pm
Interview Date(s): Tuesday 1st May 2018
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: EHCC / Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade C, £16209- £17,955 (pa full time equivalent)
Actual salary: £10,952 - £12,132
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 1.30pm – 6.30pm
Location of Role: Cupernham Infant School, Bransley Close, Romsey, SO51 7JT
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable person who has a wide range of practical skills, to join our fantastic school. Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact us on 01794 514494 or by email: email@example.com.
The successful applicant will need:
- To be a team player
- To line manage the cleaning team
- To take responsibility to lock up both sites in the evenings
- To be able to carry out daily cleaning duties over both sites
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness and operational effectiveness
- To work closely with the Infant and Junior School’s Site Manager
- To share responsibility for security and a range of Health & Safety checks
- To be able to relate well to children
- To be able to co-operate and work closely with site contractors
- To show initiative and be proactive and to have good organisational skills
- To be proud of high standards in the quality of the whole school site environment
- To be practical and have appropriate maintenance skills
- To carry out porterage on both sites
- To have IT skills and to be confident using email
- To understand the need for confidentiality / attend training courses
- To hold a full driving licence
Does this sound like the ideal job for you ? Then we would love to hear from you.
The position will be subject to HCC safeguarding procedures and a successful DBS check.